Quarter after Two in the Morning

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 64 bit software

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 32 bit

Moving companies quotes online

Where to buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2015

Where can i buy Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 software

http://buyoemoffice.com/2017/01/29/cheapest-smileonmymac-pdfpenpro-5-mac-32-bit-software_iz/ Cheapest SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 mac 32 bit software

Moving careers

Sony DVD Architect Pro 5 discount software

Van moving

http://buyoemoffice.com/2017/01/29/cheapest-autodesk-algor-simulation-professional-2011-32-bit_v8/ Cheapest Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011 32 bit

Best price Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack 64 bit oem

But no one really wants to hear that. Everyone tells me how I need to “be strong,” and I know that they’re right. I have to “be there” for my wife and kids. But quite honestly, just between me and you, every so often it’s really too much to take. I want to stop time, even for just a minute or two. Stop the carousel, I want to get off.

But the truth is, what people say is right. So after I melt down, I take a few minutes and get a grip. I dry my tears and then “put it all inside.” I stick a smile on my face and go home to play with the kids a bit. I give Stella some words of strength (although, most of the time it is she who is encouraging me with her positive outlook.)

I could have written any of these things, but I didn’t. I was so zonked tonight, I could not even stay awake to watch a little TV before bed.

But that’s o.k. I certainly don’t have to write every night. People can wait a day for an update.

Except that at quarter after two in the morning, it can feel really good to get a few things off your chest so that you will be able to deal with tomorrow (today’s?) schedule.

So thanks for being my therapist tonight. It’s now almost three and I feel a lot better.

I think I can even get a few hours sleep before the next run.

Maybe I’ll see you on the road.

Good night and morning.

No related content found.

Comments

1. Marybeth says:

Still here and “listening”. You all are in my thoughts daily. Sweet dreams to you, Stella and the kiddos.

2. Annick Abrams says:

Yarden, you rock! Did you seriously get Stella a model boat to get her mind off the cancer? I hope the chemo orientation made it sound worse than it really is.

Running is so good. You are not hiding, you are dealing. I love the image of a marathon and what works for you and Stella … works for you and Stella. You don’t “have to be” anything other than you. ok, sorry about the psychobabble, but I couldn’t help myself.

I hope the treatment begins smoothly.

annick

3. Steve Wolinsky says:

I look forward to reading your posts regularly and trying to “be there in spirit” for you . Don’t give up the fight.

4. Baruch says:

Fresh Ginger is very good to prevent the nausea from chemo. All you need is a couple of thin slivers in a teacup, add hot water and steep for 5 minutes.. If is too strong a taste, you can always add honey.

You are in our prayers, dear friend. So is Stella. 🙂

6. Melody Hartuv says:

The fresh ginger really helps and the bald look is in. Stella, keep the guy cheerful. We are all rooting for you.

7. Ken says:

It is what it is. You and Stella feel what you feel. None of this is remotely easy and I appreciate that you have not sugarcoated any of this, but also that you and Stella still have a positive outlook. I continue to send love and prayers across the ocean to you and Stella. Fight the fight and do your best and know that there are many, many people out here loving you both and rooting for you.

8. Vicki Spetter says:

Sending hugs and my warmest thoughts to you & Stella.

9. Adina Gewirtz says:

We are rooting for you both, and every day, your “rock star” is in our prayers.

Adina

10. Yaelle Meyer says:

Oh Yarden – we are all thinking of and rooting for both of you! To stand at the side of the person you love giving her support while inside you are consumed with worry is so painful and frustrating. May your writing and running give you the strength to keep on being there.

11. Rev. Rocky Hankins says:

I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray. Psalm 17:6

Jordan, speaking from personal esperience I strongly reccomend that you do what ever it takes in order for you to mantain at least some some degree of sanity as Stella goes throught these chemo treatments. It is without a doubt that Prayer, words of encouragement from our families and friends are what helps us when we’re faced with adversities in life. You are a “ROCK”!! my friend and its alright to shed tears, thats why God gave us tear ducts. 🙂 Be strong and know that many many prayers go up to God each and everyday for Stella and her family. We will continue to add you to parayer lists on this side of the Atlantic.

Lots Love & Hugs,
    From: Drumright, U.S.A.
    Rev. Rocky & Carol & Cameron…………..