False Peaks

Posted on January 18th, 2012

How to buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 oem

http://www.smartsheds.ca/Windows-8.1-Pro-cheap-price Windows 8.1 Pro cheap price

Coffee shops toronto

http://torontomoverscompany.com/moving-to-new-country Moving to new country

http://www.smartsheds.ca/Where-can-i-buy-ACDSee-Ultimate-9-64-bit-software Where can i buy ACDSee Ultimate 9 64 bit software

Where can i buy Windows Vista Home Premium oem

http://torontomoverscompany.com/cambell Cambell

Fundy Designer 1.8.5 mac 64 bit download

Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2010 32 bit software

Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2015 32 bit

Eventually I made it back to the car and returned to Neve Daniel a few minutes before Shabbat.

Stella was cross for me for taking such a foolish risk, and I admitted that she was right. (Although I am still proud in a crazy way at the accomplishment.)

—-

On the treadmill

Stella is recovering from a very serious operation. She is doing great and determined to get her strength back.

The whole ordeal was tough for all of us. Yet in my glorious naivety, I believed that as soon as she recovered from the operation, we could get our lives back. I was so focused on reaching the summit of the surgery, that I convinced myself that it would be a downhill coast from there.

But now I see that we are not done climbing. Getting to and through the op was indeed a huge accomplishment. Yet we are not at the real “peak” yet.  Pathology reports indicate that we will have to continue with some chemo treatments. Although we have indeed climbed very far, we are not quite ready to declare victory and move on.

And so again, I find myself tired, demoralized, and worried.

But we have no choice but to keep going. Buy Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 32 bit We have no choice but to keep climbing until we reach the real top and can shout out loud that we did it.

The way ahead will not be easy. We may have to wait a lot longer for the party.

But unlike that day in the desert, I know that we are not alone.

Not by a long shot.

So we will continue the prayers, the chemo, the scans, and anything else we must do. Because no matter how steep the hill, eventually you get to the top.

And I can only imagine how good that will feel.

Yarden Frankl, Neve Daniel

Comments

1. Oh, man, was I pissed at you that day! Thanks for reminding me (Stella is much kinder that she was only ‘cross’. I nearly grounded Lawrence from any other excursions with you!)

But all that aside, this time you are not alone. Not hardly. We are all with you for the long haul. That might not take away the challenge, or the pain, but whatever miniscule amount of comfort each one of us can give you, multiplied by the hundreds or thousands in ‘Stella’s Army’ will hopefully give you all the strength to bear it until you do reach that peak. And G-d willing you will. And we will all be cheering you on throughout.

~Laura

“We have no choice but to keep climbing until we reach the real top and can shout out loud that we did it.” Looking forward to that moment when it’s all over but the shoutin’. Even our greatest heroes have been slowed down by false peaks. You guys will make it.

3. Esther and Yitzchak Van Leeuwen says:

Chazak Ve’ematz! Hashem will send you (and is probably sending right now!) a complete healing – Refu’ah Shlema!

4. Chaim Wizman says:

Yarden and Stella. Please know that although what you have already accomplished is nothing short of awe-inspiring, not one of the legions of people who have prayed for Stella, have eased up on our prayers. May Hashem bless you with a complete recovery. I have no doubt that you will make that Suedat Hodaya and I have every intention of being part of the standing room only crowd.

Chaim

There will be a time when this is all behind you, when life will return to normal. Picture that. You’ll get there.

6. elana says:

I was glad to see a post from you today. It’s been a while nd i was worried. may you have much strength for the continuation of your journey now and may you arrive at “shabbat” soon

7. carla friedman says:

Glad to read your post. Think about her every day and all of you. Her strength is incredible and all the prayers and love surrounding you are just amazing. Sorry to hear that Stella will need chemo again but I know it is just another step in this fight to win. Sending lots of hugs and love to all of you from NJ and California. We are visiting in Cal. right now.

8. tzipporah rudensky says:

visualize………….have emunah…….b’e’h’..it will all come true…..am sending love and t’fillot

9. Bernice Cohen says:

well-said Yarden!

10. rachel himelstein says:

we are in for however long the ride may be, believing in you guys all the time. you have already accomplished so much. right now the hill feels steep but we are right behind you-to back you up. Turn around and look down the hill at the masses of people who are faithfully following you all the way to the Besorot Tovot, Bezrat Hashem.

11. Ruth says:

Warriors! You are holy warriors! Luckily you are part of a people with a long history of marching on, fighting back, living strong, and winning against the odds!

12. Lauren Lieberman says:

Love you Stella. Xo Lauren

13. trumpeldor says:

I send my prayers to H.SHEM for Stella’s quick recovery.
    You might ask my oncologist colleague for a PET scan procedure .
    It is a painless and thorough examination to rule out tumor remnants.

Friendly yours from Brussels,Belgium