Letter from Mom

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 software

Delta hotel reservations

http://www.letras10.com/How-to-buy-Cyberlink-PowerDirector-8-Ultra-software How to buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra software

http://torontomoverscompany.com/how-to-move-with-fish How to move with fish

Where can i buy Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium 64 bit oem

Purchase Microsoft Project Professional 2016 32 bit software

Cheapest Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 32 bit software

http://torontomoverscompany.com/how-to-downsize-your-home How to downsize your home

http://www.smartsheds.ca/Buy-Adobe-Acrobat-Standard-DC-32-bit-software Buy Adobe Acrobat Standard DC 32 bit software

Atlas vanlines

Cheapest Autodesk InfraWorks 2015 32 bit

Where to buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 32 bit software

Comments

Since it’s a mitzvah, I didn’t even ask your permission. Reposted at Ki Yachol Nuchal! Thanks, Mom. <3

2. Brian says:

Anthea,
    I have never laughed so hard and cried so hard at a letter before. My life is richer for having Yarden, Stella and their family, and you and Jerry in my life.
    Brian, Soldier and jester in Stella’s Army

Stella-What a beautiful face-even prettier than the foot!
    Anthea- now we know where Yarden got his writing skills.

4. Lauren Lieberman says:

What a relief it is to see Stella’s beautiful smile and eyes shining. She has always been the calmest, kindest, warmest, most generous person I know. Now I must add that she is the strongest person too. Thank you Yarden for keeping us on this journey and letting be on this rollercoaster with you. We love Stella so much – there’s no place else we’d rather be. I’m going to run hard for you and Stella this week. Love, Lauren

5. Phyllis and Harold says:

What a beautiful letter. Thank you for sharing those thoughts. Stella, we hope each day your smiles are coming more easily.

6. Michelle Swartz says:

I love your smile, but I miss the foot!
    Michelle Swartz

7. libby anfinsen says:

Dear Anthea, proud mother of Yarden…..Now I know where Yarden gets his
    prolific writings from…..you did good in raising such a fine Neshama and he in
    turn found our wonderful Stella, and together raised their beautiful kids….what
    comes around, goes around, and thus a new generation is born…..and your pride in being the matriach is well deserved……May you have only nachas from these unusual religious folk who have g-d on their side!!.Libby Anfinsen

8. Sue Sussman says:

Dear Anthea,
    It has been our pleasure to know Stella and Jordan for the last 13 years. She’s an amazing woman and I was sad thinking I wouldn’t see her again when my son’s family made aliyah to Israel. I was thrilled to know they moved to Neve Daniel just 1 year later. Not only could Josh and Romi continue their beautiful friendship, but we would be able to see them when we visited Neve Daniel. I know they appreciate all your help and thank you for your beautiful letter.

9. Cina says:

Stella, you are really looking great KN.
    May your health continue to improve and your strength grow.
    May your return home soon!!
    We want you back in ND.

10. Bernice Cohen says:

I get more and more inspired and touched with each new blog/update. Stella – as someone else said, may your beautiful smile keep getting easier every day and may Hashem help you to return home soon! Always thinking of you in our hearts and prayers!