Stellush

Posted on January 8th, 2012

Discount Adobe Contribute CS4 64 bit

http://torontomoverscompany.com/packing-paper-for-moving-home-depot Packing paper for moving home depot

http://www.letras10.com/How-to-buy-Adobe-Audition-CC-2015 How to buy Adobe Audition CC 2015

http://www.smartsheds.ca/Adobe-Illustrator-CC-2015-cheap-price Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 cheap price

Discount Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium 64 bit software

Purely canadian movers

http://www.letras10.com/Purchase-Adobe-After-Effects-CS3-Professional Purchase Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional

http://buyoemoffice.com/2017/01/22/purchase-macrabbit-cssedit-2-mac-32-bit-oem_k7/ Purchase Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 mac 32 bit oem

New city moving yelp

http://www.smartsheds.ca/Cheap-Windows-7-Home-Premium-32-bit Cheap Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit

http://www.letras10.com/Cheap-Corel-Painter-X-64-bit-software Cheap Corel Painter X 64 bit software

Enjoy every second, every step. It may seem hard to enjoy what becomes a painful ordeal at one point, but think how great it really is to have a body that can travel so far, so fast.

Stella and I did about 200 meters at a 15 minutes/kilometer pace yesterday. And that was as rewarding as any long runs I have done.

A few people have weighed in this season on why they run. Let me add one more.

Run to be strong. Run to build yourself up physically and mentally.

I believe that being a runner has helped me greatly as I try and navigate this very difficult time in my life.

I hope that the hardest thing you ever have to do is run a marathon. But if life throws you a somewhat harder challenge, you can use the same skills you develop in running to get to the finish line. If you can mentally get yourself through a 42 kilometer race, you can get yourself through almost anything.

Good luck. Stella and I will be thinking of you.

No related content found.

Comments

1. Brian says:

Yarden,
    Thank you for your updates. You and Stella both are an inspiration to me. B”H, my struggles today do not approach your, but then again, they are my struggles. When I pray for Stella I add myself, too. It is like when you daven with a minyan Hashem accepts it at the level of the strongest person in the minyan. If I add my name I think Hashem will send healing to me at the level he does for our Rock Star, who is lightyears ahead of me.
    Love,
    Brian

2. Carla Friedman says:

Amazing people…you are amazing people. Your blog not only lifts the spirit and the heart but cuts through to what life is all about….people, friends, love, caring and determination to be there for each other no matter what. I am sharing this blog with my friends, Rabbi and Hazzan so they can keep up to date with you both too. Love, hugs and strength to both of you and your friends. We love you

3. Rev. Rocky says:

We give thanks, praise and glory to our heavenly Father for answering our prayers. Stella, you continue to be such an inspiration to everyone who knows and loves you. Hold strong to your faith. I have absolutely no doubt that God has some awesome plans for you in the future. You are indeed a bright and shining star and a beacon of hope that lights the pathway for the rest of us. God, please, have mercy on Stella, her family and countless friends.

Rev. Rocky,
    Drumright, U.S.A……………

4. Michelle Swartz says:

Coming in from Silver Spring this week. Anything on your immediate wish list? Also, if you would like to communicate via email, it’s mmswartz@att.net. If you want to send me your #, I’ll call.

Michelle Swartz

5. carol ginsberg says:

Thank you for your inspiration. Stella will be in my mind when I exercise today, and I will push harder and harder. Carol

6. Navit tzadik says:

Thank you for sharing food with Rachel and Rachel who were supposed to be my guests for shabbat! Thank you for giving them a different Neve Daniel experience in the hospital!
    Navit Tzadik

7. Ruth says:

Stella, I daven for you. You may or may not remember me. I am Miriam Singer’s mom and before we moved to Potomac from California we used to chat during the kiddush after services.
    Michael and I wish you a refuoh shelemo. To expedite this I have been particular to recite the Asher Yotsze prayer from a printed paper whenever possible. May that help for a refuoh for you and all of our people.
    Ruth

8. Ali says:

As someone who struggles with chronic illness that isn’t life threatening but is often soul-diminishing and has prevented my beautiful husband and I from having children thus far, I am in awe at how supportive your family, your friends and even strangers have been at this difficult time in your life. We have not had the same support but reading this made me feel for a second as if I did. You are both rock stars and it sounds like you are surrounded by some of the most incredible people on Earth. I hope that the Rock Star Upstairs takes note of how much we love Stella here on Earth for a long, long, long time.

I should note that if you ask too nicely in America for pain medication, they think you are a drug addict or not really in pain. But I always try to befriend the nurses. They are the only people who are going to be able to make my hospital visit feel less like yet another hospital visit.